What are the benefits?
- Kick start you career
- Gain a recognised qualification
- Learn at a pace suited to you with 1 – 1 support
- Get bespoke training delivered to you at your workplace
- No need to attend college or training venues
- Earn as you learn
- Get paid holidays
- Gain valued work experience in your chosen job role and sector
- Excellent progression opportunities either within your current workplace or in further education
The qualification that you will do depends very much on your interests, choice of careers or duties you carry out in the work place. Our recruitment team will liaise with both you and your employer to ensure a selection of suitable qualifications are made available and with guidance and advice you can then review these and decide which you would like to complete.
Does my qualification require me to take any exams?
Some of these qualifications may need you to take an exam, these will be organised with your needs in mind.
What are progression routes after completing the apprenticeship?
- Securing permanent or part time employment with your current apprenticeship employer
- Moving on to advanced or higher Level apprenticeship programmes
- Some courses can carry UCAS points enabling you to move on to university.
When can I start?
You can start an apprenticeship programme at any time of the year, although this is dependent on the employer with whom you are securing your apprenticeship job. You can apply for our Apprenticeship vacancies here.