November 19, 2018

You are a NON-LEVY employer!

Non Levy Employer (Annual wage bill under £3 million)

Apprenticeship costs will be fully covered by the government if the employer has less than 50 employees and take on a 16-18 year old apprentice or a 19-24 year old who has an Educational Healthcare Plan or has been in Local Authority Care. All others will be 90% funded by the government and the remaining 10% funded by the employer.

Do you have over or under 50 employers?